Education & Outreach Programming
Bring the 3 Steps Detect to your workplace
15-40 Connection provides comprehensive and easy to use workplace wellness programs that empower employees with the lifesaving benefit of early cancer detection.
We offer Train- the-Trainer programs, live webinars and in-person panel presentations with 15-40 Connection survivor speakers who share information about the health changes they experienced prior to their cancer diagnosis.
- Live Presentations Facilitated program to teach the 3 Steps Detect. Options for panel featuring young adult cancer survivors available. Best used for groups larger than 20 people in Lunch & Learn sessions, Staff Meetings, and/or Team Building Events.
- Webinar: Live hosted presentation with interactive activities and engaged learning to teach the 3 Steps Detect.
- Train-the-Trainer: We can provide the curriculum and training for onsite staff to educate their employee base.
- Supplemental Education Materials Integrate 15-40 Connection’s early cancer detection messaging into internal correspondence through bulletin boards, company health blogs, internal e-newsletters, etc.
Cost: Please contact us for more information
Here’s what employees are saying:
- I have a family history of cancer, it’s been really scary for me to think about. I actually feel much better now that I know what I can do to detect it early. Thank you very much.
Goodwin Law employee
Be the first to know