When your employees learn how to detect cancer early, it can save their lives AND reduce healthcare costs!
Early Detection Saves Money
Treating these 5 cancers cost $67 billion. $10.7 billion per year.
If everyone diagnosed with cancer was diagnosed early, the savings in treatment cost alone could be $26 billion annually.*
Early Detection Starts with You. Learning how to detect cancer early.
Our 3 Steps Detect education harnesses the power of early detection by teaching workforces how to recognize early warning signs of cancer and collaborate with doctors to accelerate the time to diagnosis and receive more effective treatment.
Employers across the country are offering this program this lifesaving education to the teams. We want your colleagues to be a part of this, too.
How does it work?
15-40 Connection has flexible educational programs to fit into any work environment or employee wellness program. Save lives and money, get started today! Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15-40 Connection’s signature educational content teaches how to detect cancer early and how to work with healthcare providers
- Delivered online and available in both live and recorded formats
- Facilitated by 15-40 Connection representative
- Includes either a panel discussion or video testimonials where cancer survivors share their stories and strategies
“Train the Trainer”
- Facilitated training for teachers or individuals qualified at the company who want to share this information (60 min)
- All materials (lesson plan, lesson script, and handouts) are provided
Ongoing Content Provider
- Continuously developing content for social platforms
- Includes educational videos, survivor testimonials, monthly newsletter articles, and blog posts from guest bloggers
***Source: Estimating Cost Savings from Early Cancer Diagnosis, Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, 2017
Be the first to know